Free Fire recently surpassed 1 billion downloads on Google Play Store and celebrated its fourth year anniversary. To commemorate the occasions, the game developer Garena announced that it’ll host many unique activities that will allow players to acquire exclusive rewards for free. Additionally, the company rolled out the Free Fire OB29 update, which brings forth an array of new skins, weapons, costumes, characters, and more. If you are wondering how to get them, here’s a quick guide. We have gathered all the steps that will help you get free but exclusive items available in Free Fire, including Mr Shark backpack, Egg Grenade, 5x Weapon Royale Voucher, and more. Take a look:
Garena Free Fire Claim Reward event
Free Fire Claim Reward is the new event that Garena announced, following the OB29 update for the players. Here is a list of items that are up for grab during the event:
- Mr Shark backpack
- Egg Grenade
- Lightning Strike surfboard
- 5x Weapon Royale Voucher
How to claim free rewards in Free Fire
In order to claim free rewards of the Claim Reward event, players need to sign in to the Free Fire app between August 4th to August 8th. After this, follow the steps below to get the free items like Mr Shark backpack, Egg Grenade, and Lightning Strike surfboard.
- Update Free Fire to the latest version available on Google Play Store and App Store
- Now, launch the game
- On the home game, head to the event section by tapping on the calendar icon.
- Here you can see the Claim Reward section under the event tab.
- You can see four options which we have mentioned above.
- Select one and tap on the claim button.
- You can see a popup asking for your confirmation about the item you have selected.
- Hit the Confirm button
- Now, hit the equip button and you will get the reward in your account.
Make sure you choose the reward carefully. Once the item is obtained, there is no way to change them back.