“This limited-period campaign runs until December 31st and the stamps include Balloon, DJ, Sunglasses, Disco, Toffee, Selfie, and Pizza”
Similar to Diwali Stamps back in October, Google has now announced the ‘2020 Stamps’ promotional activity for its Google Pay app as a part of the new year celebration. The Mountain View giant says that users can earn up to Rs 2,020 by collecting all the new 2020 Stamps on the Google Pay app. This limited-period campaign runs until December 31st and the stamps include Balloon, DJ, Sunglasses, Disco, Toffee, Selfie and Pizza. Users will be able to collect a maximum of five stamps in a day.
How to collect Google Pay 2020 stamps
- To collect the Google Pay 2020 stamps, you can pay Rs 98 or more to a business, Google Pay user, or Spot.
- Spending Rs 300 or above on a bill, or purchasing a mobile recharge of Rs 98 or more will net you a stamp.
- Users can also get a stamp by inviting their friends to download Google Pay and when they make their first payment with their referral code.
- You can collect a stamp by gifting one to your friend (after they accept it).
- Users can also get a stamp by scanning the number ‘2020’ and also by listening to on-air ads about Google Pay on TV or Google India’s YouTube channel.
Benefits of Google Pay 2020 stamps
When you collect all the seven stamps before December 31st, Google is promising an assured gift. Users are entitled to earn a single bonus reward per layer on any cake layer they complete. As mentioned above, users get a scratch card with an assured gift ranging from Rs 202 to Rs 2,020 and can also get lucky draw tickets to win up to Rs 20 lakh.
As for the terms and conditions, this offer is not available for the state of Tamil Nadu. Users will not be eligible for the ‘Google Pay 2020 stamp’ activity if they have already earned over Rs 9,000 during this current fiscal year (starting April 1st) across all Google Pay offers. All the reward money will be deposited to the user’s UPI enabled savings account in the Google Pay app. If no UPI account is linked to the Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, it will be deemed forfeited.