- Google Task Mate allows users to earn money by doing simple tasks on their smartphones
- The app is currently in beta and is limited to select testers through a referral code
- Google hasn’t specified when the Task Mate app will be available for more users
Google Task Mate is an app that allows users to earn money by doing simple tasks on their smartphone, a Reddit user has spotted. The app is currently in beta testing and is limited to select users through a referral code, though the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Users will be paid in local currency for the tasks they complete and the app shows how much a task is worth. These tasks are categorised as sitting or field tasks and the app also displays the number of tasks completed, correctly done, current level, and tasks under review. There’s also an option to skip a task as well.
How to earn money using Google Task Mate
- To earn money using Google Task Mate, users will have to register an account within the app by entering a referral code
- They will then be presented with a variety of tasks based on location, including clicking pictures of restaurants, answering survey question about personal preferences, translating sentences, and more
- Upon completing the tasks, users can cash out their earnings in local currency
The Google Task Mate app shows the approximate time to travel if you’re required to go to places in the vicinity of the task. The “taking photos” task will reportedly help Google improve mapping services and bring business in the area online. For payments, users will have to register your e-wallet or account details with the payment partner in the Task Mate app and cashout the earnings. Google hasn’t specified whether there’s any minimum amount required in the Task app for withdrawals. It isn’t clear when the Google Task Mate will be available for more users in the country.