- Greta Glide is the company’s latest electric scooter in India.
- The scooter comes with features like reverse drive mode, 3-speed drive mode, LED digital instrument cluster display, anti-theft alarm, and keyless start option.
- Greta Glide electric scooter is priced at Rs 80,000 for the base variant.
Greta Electric has launched their new scooter in India, the Greta Glide, which is claimed to offer a driving range of up to 100 km on a single charge. Interestingly, The Greta Glide gets a new design that is quite different from the Electric eVespa and Electric Harper scooters. The Greta Glide electric comes with four battery options, which deliver different riding options. It comes with a Li-ion battery that is claimed charge in just 2.5 hours thanks to fast charging support. Key features of the latest electric scooter from Greta include reverse drive mode, 3-speed drive mode, LED digital instrument cluster display, anti-theft alarm, and a front glove box. There’s also a keyless start option.
Greta Glide electric scooter price in India
The Greta Glide electric scooter is priced at Rs 80,000 for the base variant, and the price varies depending on the battery options. Customers pre-ordering the vehicle are entitled to a Rs 6,000 discount and Rs 2,000 discount on spot booked scooters.
The company is offering a three-year warranty on the battery. It comes in Yellow, Grey, Scarlet Red, Candy White, Orange, Rose Gold, and Jet Black colour options.
- Greta Glide-V2 48v-24Ah battery that offers 60 km per charge
- Greta Glide-V2+60v-24Ah battery that delivers 60 km per charge
- Greta Glide -V3 48v-30Ah battery with 100 km per charge
- Greta Glide-V3+60v-30Ah battery that offers 100 km per charge
Greta Glide specifications and features
Greta Glide electric scooter comes with 3.5-inch wide tubeless tyres, conventional telescopic forks at the front, and Dual Hydraulic Cell Shocker at the rear for suspension. There are dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes both on the front and back and a USB port for charging smartphones.
The Greta Glide comes with DRLs (daytime running lamp), EBS (electronic braking system), ATA System, and Smart Shift between modes. The scooter offers a lighter design and extra-large leg room for a comfortable driving position. There’s Find My Vehicle support as well.