GTA 4 Download: Grand Theft Auto 4 or GTA 4 is one of the oldest titles belonging to the popular franchise. It came out way back in 2008 and without a doubt continues to hold immense popularity in the gaming community. GTA 4 is all about the character Niko Bellic who comes to Liberty City to move on from his past and start a new life. However, things go awry for Niko, falling into debt which forces him to work with the underworld criminals. But GTA 4 storyline weaves itself into the character and gives you the thrill of roaming around the city and messing the cops. So, if you are interested in entering the world of Niko, here’s a step-by-step guide on GTA 4 download for PC, Android, and iPhone. We also help you understand the GTA 4 system requirements and more.
GTA 4 system requirements
GTA 4 on PC is not a heavy game which means you can rely on basic machines to run the title. However, there are certain recommendations made by the game developer that will offer you an enthralling gaming experience.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 quad-core
- RAM: 4GB
- OS: Windows 7
- Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ or 512MB ATI 3870+
- Storage: 18GB
GTA 4 download for PC
GTA 4 download for PC is available through multiple sources. However, most of them are either unsafe or illegal. The safest GTA 4 download for PC approach would be through Steam and the official Rockstar Games store. Here’s how to download it:
How to download GTA 4 on PC using Steam
If you are using Steam to download GTA 4 for PC then you will first have to download and install the Steam app on your system. After that, you have to log in to your account. If you are new to the platform you can register and create an account as well. Follow these steps to download GTA 4 on Steam:
- Go to the Steam website and download Steam app to Windows PC
- Now you can register for a new account or log in if you already have one
- Search for GTA 4 on the Steam app
- Choose GTA 4: The Complete Edition
- Make payment using debit/credit card, or other modes for GTA 4
- After payment confirmation, hit the Download button to get GTA 4 on your PC
How to download GTA 4 on PC from Rockstar Games store
Rockstar Games store is your official source to get GTA 4 download. Unlike Steam, you just have to head over to the Rockstar Games store online. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Rockstar Games store website and sign in to your account
- You can also create an account using the ‘Sign In’ option
- Search for GTA 4 in the Rockstar Games store online
- Select the GTA 4 PC download and click on Add to Basket
- Go to checkout, make payment and download the game
Can you download GTA 4 for Android?
GTA 4 is not officially available for Android from Google Play Store. You don’t even have the option to mirror GTA 4 using different tools. So, your only medium of playing GTA 4 is using PC.
Can you download GTA 4 on iPhone?
GTA 4 is not compatible to run iOS and you have no option to play the adventure game on Apple iPhone or iPad from the game developer.
How to download GTA 4 on mac
GTA 4 was never released for Mac, hence, you’ll not find the title for Apple computers via the official Rockstar Games Store and Steam.