The third and final ODI between India and Sri Lanka is scheduled to be played today at R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The match will start at 03:00 pm (IST). India has an unassailable lead in the series, with a win in both ODIs played so far. India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI live streaming will be available exclusively on Sony’s video streaming platform Sony LIV. It’s a subscription-based service, with plans starting from Rs 299. Having said that, if you are a Jio subscriber, you can watch India vs Sri Lanka online for free. Additionally, there is a workaround with which you can get a Sony Liv subscription for free and watch India vs Sri Lanka online on mobile phone, laptop, and select smart TVs.
India vs Sri Lanka live streaming
Sony Liv holds the exclusive rights of India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI livestream in India. As stated above, Sony Liv is a paid streaming platform, which means that you need to have one of its premium plans to access its content. Here’s a quick look at these plans:
- Rs 299 for a month
- Rs 699 for six months
- Rs 999 for a year
Smartphone users can download the Sony Liv app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store, while users watching on a laptop can stream India vs Sri Lanka matches live directly from the Sony Liv webpage.
How to watch India vs Sri Lanka online for free
You can watch India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI match online for free without Sony Liv subscription plan. For this, you will require an active Jio number. This will give you access to the telecom network’s live tv app called JioTV. Users can take advantage of this to watch India vs Sri Lanka match live for free on mobile phones.
- India vs Sri Lanka live streaming will be available for Jio customers via the Jio TV app
- The app is available for both Android and iOS via the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Once downloaded, sign in with your Jio number and authenticate via OTP
- Now, look for Sony channels from the list of live channels available to watch on the app
- India vs Sri Lanka live streaming is available on Sony Ten 2 HD, Sony Ten 3 HD, Sony Ten 4 HD, and Sony Six HD channels
- Since Jio TV doesn’t have a web version of the app, you can’t stream India vs Sri Lanka match online for free on a laptop using this workaround
How to get Sony Liv subscription for free to watch India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI
You can download the Jio TV app on PC using an Android emulator to watch India vs Sri Lanka on laptop for free or get a Sony Liv subscription for free with a Jio Fiber connection.
- To get a Sony Liv subscription for free, customers will have to recharge their Jio Fiber connection with Rs 999 plan and above.
- Once done, head over to the Sony Liv website or app.
- Log in with the mobile number that is registered with Jio Fiber and authenticate via OTP.
- Now you can catch India vs Sri Lanks matches live stream online on mobile phones, laptops, and smart TVs.
In addition to India vs Sri Lanka match live stream, the Sony Liv subscription lets you access Sony Liv original TV shows, movies, international shows, live TV channels, live events of WWE, kids content, and more. Sony Liv premium subscription supports 5 profiles, meaning you can stream the content on five screens at a time.
India vs Sri Lanka 3rd ODI live telecast on TV
India vs Sri Lanka 3nd ODI match live telecast on TV will be available on these Sony channels across India:
- Sony Ten 2 HD (English)
- Sony Ten 3 HD (Hindi)
- Sony Six (Bengali/ Malayalam)
- Sony Ten 4 (Tamil/ Telugu)