India vs Zimbabwe ODI match is scheduled to be played today. It is the third and last ODI match of the series where India has taken an unassailable lead. The match will take place in Zimbabwe’s very own Harare Sports Club. KL Rahul who is back from a long injury will lead the Indian side in the absence of Rohit Sharma, while Shikhar Dhawan has been appointed as vice-captain. It’s a relatively young Indian side that is touring Zimbabwe. If you are wondering how to watch India vs Zimbabwe match online for free and on TV, here’s everything you need to know
India vs Zimbabwe today’s match: venue, India time
- Venue: Harare Sports Club, Zimbabwe
- Time: 12:45 pm (IST)
India vs Zimbabwe live streaming
India vs Zimbabwe ODI match online streaming will be available exclusively on Sony LIV platform and Jio TV. Both are subscription-based models. That said, Jio TV is available for free for Jio users.
How to watch India vs Zimbabwe online via Sony LIV
For this, you will need a Sony LIV subscription, which is as follows
Sony LIV Mobile-only plan: This plan that costs you Rs 599 will give you access to various international shows alongside live streams of various matches including ODIs for a period of 12 months. However, you can access all this content only on your smartphone.
Sony LIV premium plan: If you want to enjoy those matches on TV, then you will have to pick the LIV premium plan. This plan comes in three pricing tiers according to the time you need.
- Rs 299- This plan will come with a validity of one month
- Rs 699- This plan will come with a validity of 6 months
- Rs 999- This plan will come with a validity of one year.
Sony Liv Mobile and Premium subscriptions can also be bought with respective Vi Prepaid and Postpaid plans, JioFiber broadband plans, PayTM first subscription, and Times Prime. Getting the Sony Liv subscription to watch India vs Zimbabwe ODI match with the above methods will help you save some money.
The Sony LIV app is available for download on your smartphones via Google Play Store and App Store, while laptop users can head to the streaming platform’s website to watch India vs England series online. On a smart TV, most probably it will have a built-in app, and on streaming sticks such as Amazon Fire TV, you can download it from the Amazon App Store.
How to watch India v Zimbabwe for free
via JioTV app
If you are a Jio user, you can watch India vs Zimbabwe matches online for free:
- Download the JioTV app from the Play Store here
- Now open the app and give the necessary permissions
- Tune into Sony SIX HD channel on matchday to watch the match for free
Having said that, the free live streaming of India vs Zimbabwe via JioTV is only available on mobile phones officially. If you wish to watch it on a laptop, download an Android emulator on your machine.
using Flipkart SuperCoins
Many times, your Flipkart SuperCoins are just lying idle in your account, thinking it’s of no use. You can actually use them for your SonyLIV subscription. Here’s a guide:
- Login with your ID on Flipkart and go to SuperCoin Zone. The option will be in your profile section.
- You’ll see the SuperCoins on your account on the following screen. If you have 299 or 999 SuperCoins, click/ tap on ‘View All’ beside the ‘Stay Entertained’ section.
- Now, click/ tap on SonyLIV subscription to redeem SuperCoins
- Once the process is complete, you’ll be able to watch the ODI series online for free on mobile, laptop, or smart TV.
- You can also get an additional 1 month or 2 months of subscription using 50 SuperCoins on your existing subscription too.
India vs Zimbabwe live telecast
You can watch India vs Zimbabwe ODI matches on d2h services like DishTV and TATA Sky as well. The live telecast will be available on the following paid-to-watch Sony Sports Network channel:
- Sony Six
- Sony Six HD
Sony Six is priced in India at Rs 20 per month, while its HD version costs Rs 25/ month.
Sony Six and Sony Six HD channel number
|DTH operator||Channel no|
|Tata Sky||484 (SD), 483 (HD)|
|Airtel Digital TV||291 (SD), 292 (HD)|
|Dish TV||623 (SD), 622 (HD)|
|Videocon D2H||423 (SD), 928 (HD)|
|Reliance Digital TV||511 (SD)|
|Sun Direct||508 (SD), 975 (HD)|
|Asianet Digital TV||300 (SD), 808 (HD)|
India v Zimbabwe schedule
India is scheduled to play three ODIs against Zimbabwe:
- 1st ODI- 18 August (Thursday)- 12:45 PM IST
- 2nd ODI- 20 August (Saturday) -12:45 PM IST
- 3rd ODI- 22 August (Monday) – 12:45 PM IST