- iPhone 13 series pre-order begins in India through Flipkart, Amazon, and Apple websites.
- iPhone 13 mini price in India starts at Rs 69,900, while the iPhone 13 begins from Rs 79,900.
- iPhone 13 Pro starts at Rs 1,19,900 and the iPhone 13 Pro Max begins at Rs 1,29,900 for the base model.
iPhone 13 series was unveiled at the ‘California Streaming’ event earlier this week and these are now up for pre-orders in India. The iPhone 13 lineup comprises four models – iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max. While the former two models don’t bring significant upgrades over the predecessors – the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12, the latter for the first time ship with a 120Hz display. In addition to the refresh rate, they also offer bigger batteries, better optics, among others. The iPhone 13 lineup comes with the A15 Bionic chipset and runs iOS 15 out of the box.
iPhone 13 series prices in India, launch offers
- iPhone 13 mini price in India is Rs 69,900 for the 128GB model, Rs 79,900 for the 256GB variant and Rs 99,900 for the 512GB model.
- The iPhone 13 128GB version costs Rs 79,900, the 256GB model costs Rs 89,900 and Rs 1,09,900 for the 512GB edition.
- The iPhone 13 Pro costs Rs 1,19,900 for the 128GB model, Rs 1,29,900 for the 256GB storage, Rs 1,49,900 for the 512GB version and Rs 1,69,900 for the 1TB model.
- Lastly, the iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB version costs Rs 1,29,900, the 256GB model costs Rs 139,900, the iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB variant costs Rs 1,59,900 and the iPhone 13 Pro Max is priced at Rs 1,79,900.
The iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max can be pre-ordered from the Apple website, Amazon, and Flipkart at 5:30 PM IST today. Flipkart is offering a 10 percent discount through SBI EMI transactions, 10 percent off via Bank of Baroda Mastercard debit card first transaction, 5 percent unlimited cash back through Flipkart Axis Bank credit card, and 10 percent off through ICICI Bank Mastercard credit and debit card first transaction.
HDFC Bank is offering Rs 6,000 cashback from September 24th for iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 on EMI transactions through Credit and Debit cards and non-EMI transactions through HDFC Bank credit cards at select stores. While iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max buyers get Rs 5000 cashback. The Apple iPhone 13 and 13 mini come in Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and Product Red colours. While the Pro and Pro Max ship in Sierra Blue, Silver, Gold, and Graphite colours.
iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 specifications
The iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max sport a 5.4-inch, 6.1-inch, and 6.7-inch OLED Super Retina display, HDR10, HLG HDR, and Dolby Vision. The Pro models come with a 120Hz variable refresh rate that can hover between 10Hz to 120Hz depending on the content on the screen. The latest iPhones have a smaller notch and the display is claimed to be 20 percent brighter than last year’s iPhones. The iPhones are powered by the A15 Bionic chipset that is claimed to offer 50 percent faster CPU and 30 percent better GPU performance than competitors.
iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini sport dual cameras on the back, comprising dual 12MP snappers. The primary sensor has a large 1.7micron pixels and f/1.5 aperture, while the secondary 12MP lens is an ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 120-degree FOV. iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 support sensor-shift stabilisation, a Cinematic mode, and focus transitions. There’s a 12MP TrueDepth camera on the front with Sensor-shift OIS.
The iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max pack triple rear cameras, including a 12MP ultra-wide sensor with f/1.8 aperture 5P lens and autofocus, a new 12MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom and 77mm focal length, and a 12MP wide-angle lens with f/1.5 aperture, sensor-shift OIS, True Tone Flash, and 1.9-micron pixels. They support 6x optical zoom, macro mode, Night mode, smart HDR 4, cinematic mode, and ProRes 4K 30fps video recording. There is a 12MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats. All the models are equipped with 5G connectivity, IP68 water-resistance, ceramic shield, and support for MagSafe. Other connectivity options include Gigabit-class LTE, Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, Ultra-Wideband chip for spatial awareness, NFC, and GPS with GLONASS