- The itel S23+ will likely be launched in two colour options in India.
- The phone features a 5,000mAh battery with 18W charging technology.
- The itel S23+ includes a feature similar to Apple’s Dynamic Bar.
After launching the itel S23+ in select markets, the smartphone brand is set to bring the 4G phone to Indian consumers. As per a report, the upcoming smartphone, which features a 3D curved AMOLED display, is set to launch in India at a price under Rs 15,000, a segment-first.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
itel S23+ India launch, price
- According to a report from 91mobiles Hindi, the Itel S23+ is set to be released in India this September.
- While the specific launch date hasn’t been disclosed yet, it’s likely that the phone will debut in the country next week, alongside itel’s first 5G smartphone, the itel P55 5G.
- Reportedly, the phone has been launched for $120 (approx Rs 9,986) in some African countries.
itel S23+ specifications
The company’s official website has already listed the key specifications of the itel S23+, and it features a 50MP rear camera, a 5,000mAh battery, an in-display fingerprint, and a 3D curved display.
The itel S23+ also includes a feature similar to Apple’s Dynamic Bar, which acts like an island and allows users to view notifications for incoming calls, battery status and more. Let us take a look at the complete specifications of the upcoming itel s23+.
|itel S23+ specs|
|Display||6.78-inch AMOLED curved screen with 500 nits of brightness|
|Rear camera||50MP sensor with 10x zoom and LED flash|
|Selfie camera||32MP on the front|
|Storage||4GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB (with additional virtual RAM)|
|OS||itel OS 13|
|Battery||5,000mAh with 18W charging technology|
|Colours||Lake Cyan and Elemental Blue|