- Jio Rs 249, Rs 555 and Rs 599 prepaid recharge plans now offer 20 percent cashback.
- The cashback is applicable when recharged via the MyJio app or the Jio website.
- Jio prepaid recharge cashback will be credited to the user’s account and can be used for future recharges.
Reliance Jio has a range of prepaid plans for customers to chose from. These plans are slightly affordable compared to other telecom network plans and offer other benefits like JioTV with live channels, JioCinema, JioCloud, and Jio News access as well. Now, to attract customers further, Jio has introduced a 20 percent cashback offer on a few prepaid recharge plans and the same is applicable when recharged via the MyJio app or the Jio website. To let users know about the cashback, the telecom network has added a new 20 percent cashback section for the prepaid recharge section. Here’s a look at which Jio prepaid plans offer cashback.
Which Jio prepaid plans offer 20 percent cashback?
The company is offering 20 percent cashback on Rs 249, Rs 555, and Rs 599 prepaid plans. The cashback will be credited to the user’s account and can be used for future recharges.
Jio Rs 249, Rs 555, and Rs 599 recharge plans
Jio Rs 249 prepaid plan: The Rs 249 pack offers 28 days validity, 2GB data per day, unlimited calls, 100 SMS per day and access to Jio apps. The plan has a validity of 28 days.
Jio Rs 555 prepaid pack: The Rs 555 prepaid recharge plan comes with 84 days of validity, 1.5GB of data per day, unlimited calls, and 100 SMS per day. It brings access to JioCinema, JioTV, JioNews, JioCloud and JioSecurity.
Jio Rs 599 prepaid plan: Jio Rs 599 plan offers 2GB of data per day, 84 days validity, 100 SMS per day, unlimited voice calls to any network, and access to the Jio suite of apps.
How to avail Jio prepaid recharge plans 20 percent cashback
- To avail of the 20 percent cashback, Jio users need to head to the MyJio app or the Jio.com site.
- There you need to select the Prepaid option that is present on the top-left corner right below ‘Mobile’.
- Here, the customer will be presented with three recharge options: Rs 249, Rs 555 and Rs 599 plans. They can pick the plan that best suits their needs and then proceed to payment.