- Jio has introduced new offers for JioFiber users who subscribe to Rs 1,199 plan and above.
- As part of the plans, those users will have access to various OTT platforms, such as Netflix and JioCinema Premium.
- Jio this week introduced its AirFiber internet services in India, with plans starting at just Rs 599.
Jio AirFiber launched in India recently with speed offered up to 1Gbps, and it looks like the company has also revamped some JioFiber plans for its users. Customers subscribing to plans priced at Rs 1,199 and above will now have access to various OTT platforms, such as Netflix and JioCinema Premium.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
JioFiber Rs 1,199 and above plans
- The plans priced at Rs 1,199 and above come with subscriptions for Netflix, JioCinema Premium, and Amazon Prime, along with 14 other OTT subscriptions.
- The 150Mbps plan at Rs 999 is still there, but it doesn’t include Netflix and JioCinema Premium.
- The company also confirmed that JioFiber Max plans will include the JioCinema Premium subscription along with Netflix and Amazon Prime.
- The JioFiber Max plans are priced at 1,499, Rs 2,499, and Rs 3,999 and offer speeds of 300Mbps, 500Mbps, and 1,000Mbps, respectively.
- The latest plan and information regarding the bundled JioCinema Premium subscription are currently not visible on the company’s official website or the app.
- Meanwhile, the JioCinema Premium subscription plan is priced at Rs 999 if taken separately.
Jio AirFiber launched in India
On the other hand, Jio this week introduced its AirFiber internet services in India, with plans starting at just Rs 599 (along with additional GST charges per month). These plans offer a range of speeds from 100Mbps to 1Gbps.
Jio AirFiber comes with a bundle of services, including access to over 550 digital TV channels via a 4K set-top box and voice-activated remote control.
It also provides indoor broadband, access to more than 16 OTT apps, including Amazon Prime Video and Netflix, as well as smart home services like cloud PC for education and work-from-home, security and surveillance solutions, healthcare, and education.