The Jio POS Lite app is available for download via Google Play Store
The app offers 4.16 percent commission to Jio Partners for recharging other numbers.
The app requires no documentation to become Jio partner
Reliance Jio has launched a new JioPOS Lite app that allows Jio users to earn a commission every time they perform a prepaid recharge for someone else. The app from the Mukesh Ambani-promoted telco is available for download only for Android users right now via the Google Play Store. The iOS version of the JioPOS Lite app is likely to be available soon on the App Store. The JioPOS Lite app allows Jio users to become a Jio Partner and perform prepaid recharges for other Jio subscribers and earn money. The registration is pretty easy and doesn’t require any paperwork. A similar service has been rolled out by Airtel for its customers as well. This comes amidst the time when the recharge outlets are closed due to coronavirus-induced lockdown.
What’s JioPOS Lite app
The JioPOS Lite app is basically a platform to recharge Jio numbers. It may sound similar to MyJio app or Jio website, but the telco doesn’t offer you commission on the latter apps. The JioPOS Lite lets you earn a percentage of every recharge you do via the app. For that, you need to be a Jio Partner, which can be done through JioPOS Lite app. The registration process doesn’t require any paperwork or physical verification, but you need to have a Jio number to be eligible to become a Jio Partner.
How much commission do you get
Jio promises to offer 4.16 percent commission to Jio Partners for every Jio recharge you perform for others. You can monitor these earnings from the passbook feature within the app that keeps transaction records of the last 20 days.
How to earn money using JioPOS Lite app
- You need to first download the JioPOS Lite app for Android via the Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed, give it the necessary permissions and login with your Jio number and email id to become Jio Partner.
- After the registration process is done, the app will ask you to load money of Rs 500, Rs 1,000, and Rs 2,000 denominations into your wallet.
- You’re now all set to go. For every Jio prepaid recharge you perform for someone else, 4.16 percent of the recharge amount will be credited back.
- Since the app doesn’t ask for bank details, the commission will most likely be transferred to JioPOS Lite’s wallet, which you can use for the next recharge.
Airtel Super Hero feature
Airtel has also announced a similar scheme for its customers. It’s called Airtel Super Hero feature, which is integrated within the MyAirtel app. It will allow Airtel users to enrol themselves as a ‘superhero’ and earn commission on recharging other Airtel numbers. Unlike Jio, Airtel allows you to use debit cards, credit cards, UPI, net banking, Airtel payments bank, and e-wallets as payment methods. The deducted amount will be 4 percent less than the actual MRP of the recharge.