- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra registrations now open in India.
- The phone will be available in very limited quantity and there are two ways for interested customers to get hold of the Mi 11 Ultra.
- Interested customers can purchase the Mi 11 Ultra gift card worth Rs 1,999.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra sale in India was delayed indefinitely owing to the coronavirus second wave in the country. The company had issued a statement saying there has been a delay in the Mi 11 Ultra shipments due to “circumstances beyond our control.” Now, Xiaomi has finally announced the flagship will soon be on sale in the country. Now, before you get all excited, there’s a catch as the phone will be available in very limited quantity and there are two ways for interested customers to get hold of the Mi 11 Ultra. The company is yet to reveal the exact sale date.
Mi 11 Ultra sale: how to purchase
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra limited quality sale will be held in two ways — purchase gift cards or participate in a challenge. Purchasing gift cards will guarantee access to the sale while participating in a challenge is pure luck as the company will pick random users and issue them the F-code.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra gift card is worth Rs 1,999 that entities users of two free screen replacements worth Rs 4,099, Ultra merchandise super fan box, Times Prime annual subscription worth Rs 999, and an additional Mi 11 Ultra F-code for you to share. Here’s how to buy the gift card and get access to the sale.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra gift card is Rs 1,999
- Interested customers can head over to Mi.com/in and purchase the gift card.
- This will get users direct access to the limited quantity sale.
- The phone will be available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black colour options. The colour of the phone can’t be changed after the purchase of the gift card
- The company will share the F-code via email ID on the same day and purchase should be completed within 24 hours.
- The sale will only last until stocks last.
- The Mi 11 Ultra gift cards are limited to a first come first serve basis.
- The phone will be shipped on a later date after the purchase.
- Interestingly, the Ultra Gift card can be redeemed on Mi 11 Ultra or any other purchase on the Mi website or app.
On the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra earn your access way of purchasing the phone involves three challenges. For now, the first challenge is unlocked, where users should answer “What makes you a Superfan?” on Xiaomi’s social media handles using #Mi11Ultra and #UltraChallenge hashtags. The company will pick a few random lucky members and get them direct access to the sale. Challenge 2 and Challenge 3 are yet to be opened.
Mi 11 Ultra price in India
Mi 11 Ultra price in India is Rs 69,999 for the 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variant. The phone will be available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black colour options.
Mi 11 Ultra specifications
The Mi 11 Ultra flaunts a 6.81-inch QHD+ E4 AMOLED display with 3200×1440 pixels resolution, a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 100 percent DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, 1700nits peak brightness, HDR10+, MEMC, and 10-bit colour depth. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G SoC coupled with 12GB RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. The phone runs on Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 custom skin out of the box and packs a 5,000mAh battery with 67W wired fast-charging, 67W wireless charging, and 10W reverse charging support fuels the phone.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has triple cameras on the back, with a 50MP ISOCELL GN2 primary sensor, a 48MP Sony IMX586 ultra-wide-angle lens with OIS and f/2.2 aperture, and a 48MP Sony IMX586 telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom, and OIS. It has a 20MP snapper on the front for the selfie snapper. The phone has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. Connectivity options include 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.