Unlike other short-video apps, you don’t need a third-party app/ website to download Moj videos. It can be done from within the app. Moj has a built-in feature that allows you to download its videos on your device and watch them over and over again without consuming data. However, the option is not available upfront. We have compiled an easy step-by-step guide on how to download Moj app videos on your mobile phone without any third-party app/ website. While the app allows you to download videos, you may land in trouble if caught using the video for commercial purposes. We would advise you to take permission from the original content creator before downloading the Moj app video on your device. Now that it’s been clarified, let’s get back to how to download Moj videos online for free.
What is the Moj app?
Moj is a short video-sharing social networking service. It allows users to create 15 seconds to one-minute videos combined with special effects, emoticons stickers, and genres like dance, travel, singing, acting, comedy, and education, among other things. The app gained immediate popularity due to the Indian government’s decision in June 2020 to ban 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok in India. Moj app is available in 16 languages on both Android and iOS devices. The app has over 100 million downloads on Google Play Store.
Which country is Moj app from?
Moj is an Indian origin app, owned by Bangalore-based Mohalla Tech Pvt Ltd. Its parent company is ShareChat, which was founded by Ankush Sachdeva, Bhanu Pratap Singh and Farid Ahsan. Moj was launched in India back in 2020.
Moj app download for Android and iOS
Moj app download requires devices running Android 4.1 and above or iOS 11.0 and above. Users can head to Google Play Store or App Store to download the app. Moj has a download size of roughly 76MB for Android mobile phones and 133MB for iPhone.
How to download Moj app videos online
- Fire up the Moj app on your smartphone
- Go to the Moj video that you wish to download
- Tap on the share button with the arrow icon
- A ‘Share’ tab will open where you can choose to share the video on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
- Besides that, there will be a Download option. Click on it and allow the app to “access photos, media and files on your device”
- After this, the Moj app video will start downloading on your device
- You will be notified when the video is downloaded and saved on the gallery app of your mobile phone
- Open Gallery on your phone and head to the Videos album to watch the downloaded Moj video offline.