- Reliance Jio has launched new family plans starting at Rs 399.
- The telecom operator has also introduced plans for individuals.
- The new Jio plans will be available from March 22nd.
Reliance Jio has announced the launch of a new set of Postpaid Family Plans dubbed Jio Plus, which allows an entire family of four to try the services for free for one month. It has announced two family plans under the Jio Plus, priced at Rs 399 and Rs 699 along with other individual plans. Jio stated that it is dedicated to providing benefits such as unlimited True 5G data via the Jio welcome offer, a single bill for the entire family, data sharing, premium content apps, and much more. It can be availed via Jio Stores or home deliveries from March 22nd. Let us see the price and benefits of the new postpaid family plans.
Jio Plus postpaid plans price
Rs 399 postpaid family plan details
The telecom company offers unlimited calling, SMS, and 75GB of total data with Rs 399 plan. Users can add up to three SIM cards to their plan for Rs 99 each. Jio users must pay a Rs 500 security deposit to obtain a postpaid connection. However, JioFiber users, corporate employees, postpaid users, credit card customers, and users with good credit scores are exempt from the deposit.
Rs 699 postpaid family plan details
The Rs 699 plan includes unlimited voice calling and SMS services, as well as 100GB of data and a free Netflix and Amazon Prime membership. For Rs 99, one can add up to three members. Users who are not exempt from the security deposit will have to pay Rs 875 to get this new connection.
How to obtain the new Jio postpaid family plan
- Make a missed call to 70000 70000 to begin your Jio Plus journey on WhatsApp.
- Select the appropriate option to obtain a Security Deposit Waiver.
- Request free home delivery of your postpaid SIM.
- Don’t forget to get 3 more family SIMs for your family members during home delivery.
- During activation, pay the applicable processing fee of $99 per SIM.
- Once the master family SIM is activated, link the three family members to your account via the MyJio app to begin sharing benefits for free.
In the meantime, Jio has also unveiled two new individual plans. 30GB of data, unlimited calls, and SMS are all included in the Rs 299 plan, while unlimited data, calls, and SMS are all included in the Rs 599 plan.