- The OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey is a limited edition smartphone.
- The company is yet to announced the India launch date of this limited edition phone.
- The phone will likely feature similar specifications to the OnePlus 11 5G.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has announced that it is all set to launch the OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey, a limited edition smartphone, in India soon. It is said to be a rebranded variant of the OnePlus 11 Jupiter Rock limited edition, which was recently launched in China. The launch date of the upcoming smartphone hasn’t been shared yet. The smartphone is available on an invite-only basis on the OnePlus website. Let us take a look at the known details.
OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey price in India
According to the official website, the upcoming OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey with 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal Storage will be priced at Rs 64,999. It looks like the company will also offer a OnePlus Buds Z2 for free on the purchase of this limited edition smartphone.
OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey: Whats new?
According to promotional material released by OnePlus, it appears that the OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey may be a rebranded variant of the OnePlus 11 Jupiter Rock Edition that is currently available in China. OnePlus markets the phone with a Jupiter theme, which includes a Jupiter-themed box, stickers, SIM ejector tool, and other accessories. The phone itself has a 3D microcrystalline back finish and a matching gold camera housing.
As of now, the company has only announced the launch of the OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey in India and the company is yet to reveal the launch date of the upcoming smartphone.
OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey specifications (expected)
As far as the specifications are concerned, the OnePlus 11 5G Marble Odyssey is said to feature what we already seen in the OnePlus 11 5G. Let ua take a look at the OnePlus 11 5G specifications.
- Display: 6.7-inch QHD+ E4 2.75D flexible curved OLED LTPO 3.0 display with a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, up to 1300nits peak brightness, and more
- Rear cameras: 50MP with optical image stabilization (OIS)+48MP+32MP
- Selfie camera: 16MP on the front
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2
- OS: Android 13-based OxygenOS
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with fast charging support of 100W
- IP rating: IP54, indicating that it offer a limited level of protection from water
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 7-ready, GPS, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C port, Alert Slider, in-display fingerprint sensor and more
- Dimension and weight: 163.1mm×74.1mm×8.53mm and weighs 205 grams