- OnePlus 8T is selling on Amazon.in for as low as Rs 36,999
- The ultra-premium OnePlus 8 Pro from last year is available at Rs 47,999
- The discounted OnePlus 8T and 8 Pro prices are valid till February 25th
OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 Pro prices in India have been dropped by up to Rs 7,000 during the Amazon Fab Phones Fest sale. The sale event is live from today, i.e. February 22nd, and will continue until February 25th. During this time, the OnePlus 8T (8GB + 128GB) will be available for as low as Rs 36,999, down from its original price of Rs 42,999, while the OnePlus 8 Pro (8GB + 128GB) will be selling at just Rs 47,999 instead of Rs 54,999. However, there is a catch. The discounts on OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 Pro are available through coupons and bank offers. If you’re wondering how to avail them, read on to find out:
- Click on these links: OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 Pro
- Apply the coupons that’ll be below the phone’s price (highlighted in the above screenshot). The OnePlus 8 Pro Amazon page will have ‘Apply Rs 4,000 coupon’ below the price, while the OnePlus 8T will have ‘Apply Rs 3,000 coupon’
- The change in price will be reflected when you click on Apply Offer button; instead, the lower price appears when you click on ‘Buy Now’ or ‘Add to cart’ options
- During the checkout, use SBI Credit Card to make the payment and avail additional Rs 3,000 discount on the two smartphones
The coupon and bank offers are available with the 12GB RAM variants of the OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 Pro models as well. The OnePlus 8T 12GB RAM option will be available at Rs 39,999 following the discount, whereas the OnePlus 8 Pro will set you back to Rs 52,999.
|Model||Actual price||Discount price|
|OnePlus 8T 8GB + 128GB||Rs 42,999||Rs 36,999|
|OnePlus 8T 12GB + 256GB||Rs 45,999||Rs 39,999|
|OnePlus 8 Pro 8GB + 128GB||Rs 54,999||Rs 47,999|
|OnePlus 8 Pro 12GB + 256GB||Rs 59,999||Rs 52,999|
In addition to OnePlus 8T and OnePlus 8 Pro, Amazon is also offering discounts on iPhone 11 Pro, Mi 10T series, Vivo V20 Pro, and more. Click here to check them out.