- Customers pre-booking OnePlus TVs will get two years of extended warranty worth Rs 3,000 at just Rs 1,000
- There is an additional Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay cashback for customers who will purchase OnePlus TV
OnePlus has announced pre-booking of its upcoming affordable TV series in India. The new OnePlus TV lineup, which is scheduled to launch in India on July 2nd, can now be pre-booked via Amazon.in. The vendor has also announced a couple of pre-booking offers for the smart TVs. Customers can purchase two years of extended warranty worth up to Rs 3,000 for the OnePlus TVs at just Rs 1,000 and get Rs 1,000 cashback on Amazon Pay account. The scheme is valid for all customers pre-booking OnePlus TVs from June 23rd to July 2nd, and completing the purchase before August 5th.
How to pre-book new OnePlus TVs and avail offers
- Head to the OnePlus TVs listing on Amazon.in
- Purchase the 2-year extended warranty worth up to Rs 3,000 at INR 1,000 on Amazon.in between June 23rd and July 2nd
- An email confirmation will be shared upon purchase
- Purchase any of the new OnePlus TVs (2020 models) via Amazon.in before August 5th and get Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay cashback.
OnePlus TVs specifications
OnePlus has confirmed that its upcoming affordable OnePlus TV series will sport bezel-less ‘Cinematic’ display with a 93 percent DCI-P3 colour gamut and Dolby Vision support. The company is yet to confirm screen sizes, but rumours are rife that the lineup could come in 32-inch and 43-inch variants. The TVs are said to offer a similar experience as the premium OnePlus Q1 TV series from last year. The new OnePlus TV series price in India is set to start at under Rs 20,000.