- OPPO Find N3 Flip’s price in India is set at Rs 94,999.
- This is a flip-style foldable phone that can support 40 apps on the cover screen.
- The OPPO Find N3 Flip directly competes with the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5.
OPPO Find N3 Flip price in India and release date were announced officially on Thursday. This is the second clamshell-folding smartphone from OPPO in India and it brings a vertical cover screen that can support over 40 apps. In addition to a large cover screen, the OPPO Find N3 Flip also touts Hasselblad cameras, MediaTek Dimensity 9200 chip, and 44W SUPERVOOC fast charging support.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
OPPO Find N3 Flip price in India, sale details
- OPPO Find N3 Flip is priced at Rs 94,999 and it comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- The device will be available from October 22nd starting at 6 PM IST through Flipkart and OPPO stores in India.
- OPPO also announced up to Rs 12,000 cashback and up to 24 months no no-cost EMI through select banks, a one-time screen replacement, and up to Rs 8,000 exchange bonus.
- The OPPO Find N3 Flip comes in two colour options: Cream Gold and Sleek Black.
OPPO Find N3 Flip specifications, features
- The OPPO Find N3 Flip has a vertical cover screen that can support 40+ apps, including a bunch of Indian apps like Zomato, Swiggy, BookMyShow, mAadhar, and more.
- The device is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus for a premium look and feel.
- There’s also an Alert Slider that can be used to put the phone to silent, ring or vibrate.
- OPPO says that the Find N3 Flip is certified by TÜV Rheinland to withstand 6,00,000 folds. It has also added new dual-friction plates for a smoother glide.
- Display: The OPPO Find N3 Flip features a 6.8-inch AMOLED main display with a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. It has a 3.26-inch AMOLED cover display.
- Processor: Under the hood of the foldable phone runs the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 processor paired with the ARM Immortalis-G715 MC11 GPU.
- RAM and storage:
- Cameras: It has a triple camera setup featuring a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor, a 48MP Sony IMX581 ultra-wide angle lens, and a 32MP Sony IMX709 telephoto camera. For selfies, there’s a 32MP Sony IMX709 RGBW front camera.
- Battery, charging: The OPPO Find N3 Flip packs a 4,300mAh battery with 44W SUPERVOOC fast charging support.
- Software: On the software front, the foldable runs ColorOS 13.2 based on Android 13 out-of-the-box.
- Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos, 5G and Wi-Fi 7.
Key differences between OPPO Find N3 Flip and Find N2 Flip
- In terms of design, the Find N3 Flip gets a stronger Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The edges, however, are more rounded to offer a seamless look.
- While the Find N2 Flip offers dual cameras, the Find N3 Flip gets a circular camera module with triple cameras backed by Hasselblad.
- The Find N3 Flip gets an Alert Slide similar to what you see on OnePlus phones, allowing you to slide between ringer silent and vibrate modes.
- The cover screen on the Find N3 Flip is more useful now as it can support 40+ apps, which was not possible on the Find N2 Flip.
- The chipset has been upgraded to Dimensity 9200 from Dimensity 9000+.