- OPPO K10’s TENAA listing reveals a PGJM10 model number and design
- The Chinese version of the OPPO K10 comes with slightly different specifications from the Indian unit
- OPPO K10 features a MediaTek Dimensity 8000 SoC, a 5,000mAh battery and a triple rear camera setup
OPPO K10 with model number PGJM10 has been spotted on the TENAA website. The phone recently hit Indian shores starting at Rs 14,990. The OPPO K10 is the first K-series smartphone that debuted in India. Now, the company seems to be gearing up to launch the device in China, as the OPPO’s K-series is pretty popular in the country. Apparently, there will also be a Pro model of the OPPO K10 that comes with a Snapdragon 888 processor.
The Chinese version of the OPPO K10 comes with slightly different specifications from the Indian unit. Let’s take a look at the Chinese OPPO K10 specifications.
OPPO K10 TENAA listing
The OPPO K10’s TENAA listing(via) reveals a PGJM10 model number. The handset carries the same design as the Indian variant. OPPO K10 has a 6.59-inch Full HD+ display. The phone packs a recently launched MediaTek Dimensity 8000 processor paired with 8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage. A 5,000mAh battery powers the OPPO K10.
OPPO K10 specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ display
- MediaTek Dimensity 8000 SoC
- up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage
- 5,000mAh battery
- 64MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- Android 12-based ColorOS 12
Moving to the optics, the OPPO K10 has a triple-camera setup at the back, including a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide lens and a 2MP macro sensor. A 16MP snapper takes care of selfie needs. The smartphone boots Android 12-based ColorOS 12 skin out of the box. OPPO K10 measures 164.3×75.8×8.7mm and weighs 205 grams.