- OPPO Watch 2 has been launched officially in China.
- The smartwatch will be available in 42 and 46mm versions, with both having a 60Hz AMOLED display.
- OPPO has also announced the Enco Air Smart Edition and Enco Play TWS earbuds.
OPPO Watch 2 has been officially announced in China as a successor to the original Watch that was unveiled back in March 2020. The OPPO Watch 2 comes in 42mm and 46mm sizes, features optional eSIM support for LTE connectivity and voice calls, and is claimed to last up to 16 days of battery life on a single charge. The smartwatch is upgraded to the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 SoC. Additionally, OPPO Enco Air Smart Edition and Enco Play TWS earbuds are also launched on the same stage. Here’s a look at the OPPO Watch 2 price, specifications, and availability details.
OPPO Watch 2, OPPO Enco Air Smart Edition, OPPO Enco Play price
- OPPO Watch 2 price in China starts at RMB 1,299 (around Rs 14,900) for the 42mm Wi-Fi only variant.
- OPPO Watch 2 42mm eSIM variant is priced at RMB 1,499 (approx Rs 17,200)
- OPPO Watch 2 46mm version costs RMB 1,999 (around Rs 22,999). All three models will be up for pre-booking in China and sales will begin on August 6th.
- OPPO Enco Air Smart Edition costs RMB 199 (approx Rs 2,300).
- OPPO Enco Play is priced at RMB 399 (around Rs 4,600)
OPPO Watch 2 specifications
OPPO Watch 2 44mm variant sports a 1.75-inch AMOLED display with a 372X430 pixels resolution, while the 46mm model comes with a large 1.91-inch AMOLED panel with 402×476 pixels resolution. Both the smartwatches come with 326 PPI, 60Hz refresh rate, and 3D glass protection on top. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 which was unveiled in 2020. There’s also a custom Apollo 4s co-processor paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage. The OPPO Watch 2 is 5 ATM water-resistant as well. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, NFC, and Bluetooth v5.0. There’s also an optional LTE variant with voice calling capability.
The OPPO Watch 2 supports over 100 sports modes, 24-hour heart rate tracking, and a SpO2 sensor. There are also features such as sleep analysis, snoring risk assessment, and stress monitoring. The OPPO Watch has equipped with an Ultra Dynamic Engine (UDDE) technology that is said to extend the smartwatch’s battery life. Speaking of which, the 42mm variant has a 360mAh battery that can last up to 10 days, while the 46mm model has a 510mAh battery that is said to deliver up to 16 days on a single charge. There’s also VOOC fast charging that is rated to deliver up to one hour on a 10-minute charge.
Oppo Enco Air Smart Edition, Oppo Enco Play specifications
OPPO Enco Air Smart edition TWS earbuds come with 8mm audio drivers and are claimed to have a low latency of 80ms. They’re IP54 rated for water resistance and connectivity features include Bluetooth 5.2 and USB Type-C port. The earbuds are claimed to last up to 25 hours on a single charge with the case has a 400mAh capacity unit. The earbuds are rated to offer 2.5, thanks to the built-in 40mAh unit.
The Oppo Enco Play TWS earbuds connect via Bluetooth v5.2 and have a USB Type-C port for charging. There’s an AI software algorithm for adjusting the audio outlet. However, other details about the Enco Play TWS are yet to be revealed.