PUBG New State game has been released for Android users through the Google Play Store. The iOS version had not rolled out at the time of writing this article. You can click on this PUBG New State download link to head to the Play Store page and begin installing the game on your Android device. However, you should be aware that there are several PUBG New State issues that have been highlighted already. In fact, Krafton has published a post on the official website to point out some of the known issues in PUBG: New State. The company said that it is working to resolve the issues but it might take some time to roll out the fixes.
Here’s a look at some of the known issues in PUBG New State, as stated by Krafton.
PUBG New State issues and bugs listed
- An issue where the incorrect ping information will sometimes be displayed after creating an account or <Settings → Basic → Connection → Select Server>. This issue is triggered by a temporary UI error. Please close and re-launch the app to fix this issue.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering or abnormal colors in-game. This issue may occur due to having an older Android OS version installed on your mobile device. We recommend restarting the game after updating your device’s OS to the latest version. If the issue persists even after the version update, please change your <Settings → Graphics → Graphics API> to OPEN GL.
- An issue where you may experience no reload sound and motion when reloading if you tap the reload button continuously.
- An issue where you may not hear any sounds when landing from a high place.
- An issue where the quantity is occasionally marked as (0) when obtaining a stack of items. Please note that this is a UI issue and you will obtain the correct quantity.
- An issue where the Follow feature will not function although it appears to be applied upon reentering a match even if it was set before leaving the match.
- An issue where occasionally a character revived with a Green Flare Gun will be shown abnormally in the result screen.
- An issue where throwing a Molotov inside a tram would not set the insides of the tram on fire.
- An issue where you may obtain a dropped weapon instead of your preset weapon if one is dropped at the respawn point on the Station map.
- An issue where certain objects may appear abnormally on the Station map. This will be restored upon respawning
- An issue where the sensitivity works differently from the actual set value. This issue can be fixed by going to the Sensitivity Setting tabs and resetting the sensitivity to one of the following options: Low/Medium/High
An issue where some buttons in the control settings can’t be selected after using the trunk button.
- An issue where the chatting system does not work when you re-enter the game after the game was in the background for more than 1 minute. This issue can be fixed by restarting the app.
- An issue where map selection settings are reset when you select a new party leader.
- An issue where you may be disconnected when running the game in the background while in a party.
An issue where the scope is occasionally shown abnormally when spectating a squad member.
An issue where the ID does not change even when spectating another player.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering of location names in the world map when playing on an iOS mobile device.
- An issue where Pick up/Lootbox/Trunk buttons may be forcefully moved along the x-axis when opening a bag on an iOS mobile device.
How to fix PUBG New State bugs and issues
Krafton has addressed and fixed most of these issues. In case, you are still facing them, here’s what you can do:
- Restart PUBG New State. This should solve most of the problems
- For any incorrect ping information bug, select server by going to the game’s Settings, then Basic and Connection
- For abnormal colours and flickering issues in PUBG New State, update to the latest version of Android OS available for your device. If the issue still persists, Krafton suggests changing the settings to Open GL by going to Settings > Graphics > Graphics API > Open GL
- For any issues related to the game’s sensitivity, go to the Sensitivity Settings tab and reset the settings to either low, medium or high
Performing these steps should solve most of the aforementioned PUBG New State bugs and issues. You can also keep an on the new updates on Google Play Store and App Store.