- Krafton is now letting players change their PUBG New State nickname.
- Players can change their nicknames using the new Nickname Change Ticket.
- Changing nicknames is a premium feature in PUBG New State and costs 900 NC.
Krafton now allows PUBG New State players to change their in-game nicknames. Until now, players were unable to change their PUBG New State nickname as there was no way to do it. Similar to Battlegrounds Mobile India, changing nicknames is a premium feature that can be purchased using the in-game currency. The announcement comes days after Krafton revealed some details about the PUBG New State February update. The dev team will add more features and gameplay improvements to PUBG New State in future updates.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
As announced by Krafton, the PUBG New State Nickname Change Ticket is now available in the NC Store and it costs 900 NC. NC is PUBG New State’s in-game premium currency. If you don’t have enough NC, you can purchase it from the in-game store. Here’s how you can purchase NC in PUBG New State:
- Open PUBG New State and click on the ‘N’ icon in the top-right corner
- Pick your preferred NC crate and pay via Google Play Store or App Store
There are several ways to earn PUBG New State NC for free. You can get NC for PUBG New State using Google Opinion Rewards and Poll Pay app rewards.
Krafton is also working on a new update for PUBG New State, which is scheduled to roll out next month. The PUBG New State February 2022 update will bring graphic enhancements to Troi. The dev team is trying to reduce eye fatigue caused by graphics on the map. The improved graphics will allow players to spot enemies from longer distances.