“Every participant will receive some special in-game accessory items and top 10 winners will get customised PS4 Pro consoles.”
PUBG is one of the most popular gaming titles for over a year now and the battle royale game as earned passionate fans across multiple platforms since its launch. To celebrate the release of the Vikendi map on PS4, PUBG Corp has now announced a stunt contest for the snow map, which can earn you some really exciting prizes, including a PUBG-themed customised PS4 Pro console.
In order to participate in this competition, players need to jump into the Vikendi map and record any stunt with the PS4 controller’s share button and share it on YouTube or Google Drive and share their PSN ID with the company. The top 10 lucky winners, whose stunt footage will be chosen by the company, will each receive a customised PS4 Pro console. Following are some of the rules for the competition.
- Videos submitted must be originally created works, use of other player’s videos is strictly forbidden.
- The winners of the Custom PUBG PS4 Pros will be contacted via the information provided in the submission form.
- If you are unreachable within 5 days of announcing the winners, we reserve the right to select a replacement. Please check your junk and filtered email boxes to ensure you do not miss an email from us.
- Only videos shared from a Google Drive link or YouTube Link will be accepted.
- Your video must be submitted with an accessible link, if the company cannot watch the video your entry will not be counted.
You can find the form link here and read the rest of the details for the contest on the company’s dedicated page for this competition. Notably, every eligible participant that meets the requirements will also receive snow sunglasses and Snow Beanie (Pink). Let us know in comments if you would participate.