- Realme 9 5G colour options and storage variants have been tipped.
- Key specifications include MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC, 8GB RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery.
- Realme 9 5G is expected to launch in India soon.
Realme 9 5G colour and storage variants have been tipped ahead of the phone’s imminent launch. To recall, Realme launched its Realme 9 Pro series in India on February 16th and the lineup included the Realme 9 Pro and Realme 9 Pro+ (review). The company didn’t announce a vanilla Relame 9 at the time but it seems there will be a separate event for the device. Previously, we came across the Realme 9 5G specifications, EEC, BIS and FCC listings. And now, a new leak has surfaced online, revealing Realme 9 5G’s colour and storage variants. Let’s have a look at what the upcoming Realme phone has in store for us.
Realme 9 5G colour and storage options (leaked)
Realme 9 5G specifications (tipped)
As previously mentioned, Realme 9 5G sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate support. The handset draws power from the MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G chipset paired with 6/8GB RAM and 64/128GB storage options. Realme 9 5G packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W quick charging. It boots Android 12-based Realme UI skin on top, out of the box.
Realme 9 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ 90Hz display
- MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G SoC
- 6/8GB RAM and 64/128GB storage options
- 5,000mAh battery, 18W quick charging support
- 48MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro triple cameras
- 16MP selfie camera
- Android 12-based Realme UI
Realme 9 5G flaunts a triple camera setup at the rear, including a 48MP primary camera, a 2MP depth camera, and a 2MP macro sensor. The device has a 16MP snapper for selfies and video chat on the front. Furthermore, the Realme 9 features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security and a stereo speaker.