- The Realme C65 5G phone is expected to be a budget smartphone.
- It will likely be launched in three storage variants.
- The upcoming phone is expected to launch in Green and Purple colours.
Realme is reportedly planning to unveil its first 5G smartphone in the C-series for Indian consumers. According to a new report, the upcoming Realme C65 5G is anticipated to be an affordable smartphone, and will come in three storage variants. It also reveals some key details about the device.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Realme C65 5G launch timeline, price in India (expected)
- Citing sources, a report by 91mobiles Hindi mentioned that Realme might introduce the Realme C65 5G – with the model number ‘RMX3782 IN YS’ – in early December.
- The 5G phone is expected to be a budget smartphone, indicating that the company may price it between Rs 12,000 and Rs 15,000.
Realme C65 5G storage variants, colours (expected)
- In terms of RAM, the Realme C65 5G will reportedly be available in three variants – 4GB RAM, 6GB RAM, and 8GB RAM.
- The Chinese smartphone maker will likely unveil the Realme C65 5G with 128GB internal storage.
- The upcoming Realme C65 5G will be unveiled in two colour options – Green and Purple.
- Currently, other specifications of the Realme C65 5G are not known.
Realme C51 specifications
On the other hand, in September, the company launched the Realme C51 4G smartphone for Indian consumers. The Realme C51 is priced at Rs 8,999 for its sole variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It is available in Carbon Black and Mint Green colour choices. Take a look at the specifications of the Realme C51.
- Display: The Realme C51 features a 6.7-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and up to 560 nits peak brightness.
- Rear cameras: The phone features a 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture and LED flash, along with a secondary depth sensor.
- Selfie camera: The Realme C51 houses a 5MP front camera.
- Chipset: The smartphone runs on the UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor, supported by the Mali-G57 GPU.
- Storage: The Realme C51 comes with 4GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB storage, expandable up to 2TB with a microSD card. The device also supports 4GB of virtual RAM.
- OS: The Realme C51 operates on Android 13 with realme UI T Edition.
- Battery: The Realme C51 has a 5,000mAh battery and it offers 33W SuperVOOC fast charging.
- Other features: The Realme C51 supports dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security, Mini Capsule, and more.