- Realme GT 2 Pro India launch date was briefly revealed
- The now-deleted tweet showed the flagship will debut on April 7th at 12:30 PM IST
- Realme GT 2 Pro specifications include a 6.7-inch display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, Android 12 OS, 65W fast charging and 50MP triple cameras
Realme GT 2 series India launch was teased by the company recently. The flagship series was originally launched in China earlier this year and made it global debut recently. While Realme is yet to announce the official launch date for India, the company’s official Twitter handle briefly revealed an April 7th date. However, minutes after posting the update, the company took down the tweet but folks at GSMArena managed to take a screenshot. The exact reason for taking down the tweet is unknown (possibly a change in plans) but we’re confident the launch date is right around the corner. The company’s Twitter handle still has a tweet that talks about the phone’s sustainable design.
Realme GT 2 Pro specifications
Realme GT 2 Pro has a 6.7-inch 2K AMOLED LTPO 2.0 display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio, HDR10+, 1,400nits brightness, and MEMC. The handset is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset paired with Adreno GPU for games/graphics. It packs up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The handset runs on Android 12 based Realme 3.0 custom skin out of the box.
- 6.7-inch 2K AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- 50MP + 50MP + 2MP triple cameras
- 32MP selfie snapper
- 5000mAh battery, 65W fast charging
- Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0
Realme GT 2 Pro measures 163.2 x 74.7 x 8.18mm and weighs 189 grams. It packs a 5,000mAh battery with 65W fast charging support. The handset is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor for security, Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res for an immersive audio experience. Connectivity options include 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port. It
As for the optics, the Realme GT 2 Pro has triple cameras on the back, comprising of a 50MP Sony IMX766 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and OIS, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 150-degree FoV, and a 40X microscope lens. There is a 32MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.