- Realme Narzo 50 is set to debut on February 24th in India.
- Key specification includes a MediaTek Helio G96 chipset, up to 6GB RAM, and a 5,000mAh battery.
- Realme Narzo 50 is expected to retail around Rs 15,999 for the base 4GB RAM variant.
Realme Narzo 50 specifications have been tipped ahead of February 24th official launch. Previously, we exclusively revealed the launch date and colour options, along with the Amazon availability of the upcoming smartphone. Now, reliable tipster Yogesh Brar in collaboration with rmleaks has revealed the specifications of the upcoming smartphone. Realme has officially confirmed the February 24th launch, and Amazon has put up a dedicated microsite for the Realme Narzo 50. Let’s take a look at what we can expect from the Realme Narzo 50.
Realme Narzo 50 specifications (tipped)
- 6.6-inch 120Hz FHD+ LCD display
- MediaTek Helio G96 chipset
- 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage (MicroSD card support)
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- 50MP+2MP+2MP triple camera
- 16MP selfie camera
- Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0
According to rmleaks, Realme Narzo 50 flaunts a 6.6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display that supports a 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the device is powered by the MediaTek Helio G96 chipset paired with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 storage that can be further expanded via microSD card. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
As for the cameras, Realme Naro 50 features a triple camera setup at the rear, including a 50MP primary sensor, a 2MP B&W lens, and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, it has a 16MP camera for selfies and video calls housed in a punch-hole cutout on the left. Realme Narzo 50 will boot Android 12 based realme UI 3.0 out of the box.
Realme Narzo 50 price in India (expected)
|Realme Narzo 50 variant||Price in India|