- Xiaomi has officially announced the Redmi 12 India launch date.
- It also shared a teaser video that shows the phone will come in Silver colour.
- Redmi 12 is expected to come with 50MP triple cameras, 5000mAh battery, MediaTek Helio G88, and Android 13.
Xiaomi India has confirmed the Redmi 12 launch date in the country. Along with the launch date, the company has also announced noted Bollywood actress Disha Patani as its style icon. There is a dedicated microsite on the Xiaomi India website, which shows some key highlights of the phone, such as the crystal glass design, triple camera layout, and silver colour option. The timing of the launch isn’t very surprising considering the handset’s MIUI build (for India) was recently spotted on the server.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Redmi 12 India launch date
Redmi 12 is set to launch in India on August 1st. The handset should be available via Mi.com, Mi Home stores, and probably on Amazon.
Redmi 12 rear design teased
You asked and here it is, #XiaomiFans!— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) July 10, 2023
Introducing the perfect blend of beauty & innovation, #𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐦𝐢𝟏𝟐 with 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 and our style icon @DishPatani.
Launching on 1st August.
Get notified: https://t.co/Nma0jKE9Ye pic.twitter.com/7bAuQ4dAW7
- The Redmi 12’s teaser video shows the phone will come in Silver colour. Additionally, there could also be two more colour options of Midnight Black and Sky Blue.
- The phone also houses triple cutouts on the back to house three camera sensors and an LED flash.
- The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge.
- The bottom edge has the USB Type-C port and speaker grill.
- The dedicated microsite is set to reveal more details about the phone leading up to the launch date.
Redmi 12 specifications, features
- Display: The Redmi 12 sports a 6.79-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 1080 X 2400 pixels resolution, and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter.
- Processor: The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor paired with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The phone packs 4GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage that is expandable via a microSD card.
- OS: On the software front, the Redmi 12 runs on Android 13-based MIUI 14 skin out of the box.
- Cameras: The Redmi 12 features a 50MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro sensor. There is an 8MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The phone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Connectivity options include 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.