- Redmi Note 12T Pro will come in Black, Gradient Blue, and White colour options.
- The handset will ship with Dimensity 8200 Ultra, 144Hz IPS LCD display, and 12GB RAM option.
- Redmi Note 12T Pro will come as a successor to the Redmi Note 11T Pro.
After launching the Redmi Note 11T Pro in China last year in May, the company has now confirmed the Redmi Note 12T Pro officially. Alongside the confirmation, the brand has also revealed the design through renders and some key hardware specifications. The handset will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultra, which as the name suggests will be a maxed version of the same SoC. The phone retains the same design language as the other Note 12 models.
A new Redmi Note 12 series phone has been spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking platform, which could be the Redmi Note 12T Pro. The Geekbench listing shows the phone has the model number 2305RA19C and shows some key specifications.
Redmi Note 12T Pro appears on Geekbench
- Redmi Note 12T Pro has managed to score 1224 points in the single-core test and 3921 points in the multi-core test.
- The phone will run on Android 13 OS out of the box and pack 12GB RAM, but there could be other options at launch.
- The motherboard section mentions ‘Pearl’, which could be the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultra. The same SoC that powers the recently launched Xiaomi CIVI 3.
Redmi Note 12T Pro Design and features
- The Redmi Note 12T Pro will have a rectangular module that houses triple cameras and an LED flash.
- The volume rocker and power buttons are on the right edge.
- The IR blaster and speaker grills are at the top.
- The Redmi Note 12T Pro can be seen in Black, Gradient Blue, and White colour options.
- The teaser images confirm the phone will come with a 144Hz refresh rate, an IPS LCD display, a JNDC layer for protection, a 20.5:9 aspect ratio, DC Dimming, Eye Confort mode, and Sunlight mode.