- Amid the ongoing tariff hike in India, Reliance Jio has introduced a pretty interesting Re 1 recharge plan.
- Reliance Jio Re 1 recharge plan comes with 30 days validity and 100MB data benefits.
- This is Jio’s cheapest prepaid recharge plan.
Almost all the leading telecom companies in India recently announced an increase in the pricing of their prepaid recharge plans. Reliance Jio is no exception and its prepaid recharge rates have increased by up to 25 percent in the country. This hasn’t been good news, but the telco also appears to be offering the cheapest recharge plan in the country. Reliance Jio has introduced a Re 1 recharge plan, which comes with 30 days validity and even provides the user with 100MB data benefit. If you are interested in the Reliance Jio Re 1 prepaid recharge plan, you surely are in the right place, as we are going to tell you how you can recharge. Let’s get started.
Reliance Jio Re 1 prepaid recharge plan: What’s in store?
The Reliance Jio Re 1 prepaid recharge plan comes with 30 days validity. Additionally, the telco is offering 100MB high-speed 4G data with the Re 1 recharge plan. In addition, customers can perform multiple Re 1 recharges and even queue the pack to automatically get activated if and once the 100MB data from the initial pack is exhausted.
How to activate Reliance Jio Re 1 plan?
If you want to make use of the Reliance Jio Re 1 prepaid recharge plan, you need to check if the new recharge plan is available on your prepaid phone number. Below are some easy steps that are needed to do the same:
- Go to the recharge section of the MyJio app.
- On the top row, locate the ‘Value’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Other Plans’ option.
- Voila! You’ll find the Reliance Jio Re 1 prepaid recharge plan there.
So, there you have it. This is the newly unveiled affordable Reliance Jio Re 1 prepaid recharge plan for you. The plan appears to be quite lucrative and might fetch a lot of eyeballs (it already is).