“People can experience and play with the Galaxy S10 smartphones in eight major cities in India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Gurugram”
Samsung ‘unpacked’ event on February 20th will see the official unveiling of Galaxy S10 smartphones. Although the event is scheduled in San Francisco, US, consumers in India can get their hands on the handsets on February 21st. Samsung is holding a preview event, where users can experience and play with the “Next Galaxy” smartphones, namely, the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, and Galaxy S10 Plus.
The preview events will be in eight major cities in India, which are Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Pune, and Chandigarh. Users can visit the stalls or Samsung’s experience store from 05:30 pm IST on February 21st, and free to use the smartphones. The process requires no registration and is open for all.
Samsung Galaxy S10 preview events:
- Samsung Experience Store – DLF Cyberhub, Cybercity, Gurugram
- Samsung Opera House – Brigade road, Bangalore
- Samsung Experience Store – Ambience Mall, Gurugram
- Samsung Experience Store – Select City Walk, Delhi
- Samsung Experience Store – Elante Mall, Chandigarh
- Samsung Experience Store – 21 Parkstreet, Kolkata
- Samsung Experience Store – CMH Road, Bangalore
- Samsung Experience Store – Phoenix Market Citymall, Chennai
- Samsung Experience Store – South Extension, Delhi
- Samsung Experience Store – The Pavilion Mall, Pune
- Samsung Experience Store – Golden Chambers, Link Road, Andheri West
Interested folks can even catch the live streaming of the Galaxy S10 event on Samsung’s official website. The event in India will kickstart from 12:30 am on February 21st. Alongside the flagship Galaxy S10 event, the company will also be taking the wraps off its first foldable smartphone and rumoured Galaxy Buds and a smartwatch.
We’ll be there in the United States to bring you all the live updates from the event, so stay tuned to 91mobiles.