- The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is said to launch in a month or two’s time.
- The reason behind this is due to Samsung witnessing sales drop for the flagship Galaxy S23 series.
- This would also mean that the Galaxy S23 FE will launch before the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE has been doing the rounds for quite some time with its launch expected in two to three months. A new tip however suggests that it could take place as early as July, and this is due to Samsung witnessing sluggish sales for the Galaxy S23 series. This would also mean the Galaxy S23 FE will arrive before the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and the Galaxy Z Flip 5.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE launch (rumoured)
Samsung has reportedly been witnessing a slowdown in the sales of its flagship Galaxy S23 series. Following a positive response initially during its launch, the Galaxy S23 series sales began to decline, and it’s expected to drop by 20 percent more in the second quarter, according to tipster Tech_Reve.
Going by this leak, we can expect the Galaxy S23 FE to launch sometime in July or August, and before the Samsung foldables arrive. As seen in the past, the Galaxy S23 FE will be a toned down and a more affordable version of the Galaxy S23 series.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE specifications (Expected)
There have been multiple leaks and rumours around the Galaxy S23 FE giving us an idea on what to expect from the upcoming smartphone. Here’s a look at what we know so far:
- Processor: The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is expected to be powered by the Exynos 2200 chipset, and this is said to be consistent for all markets.
- Camera: The smartphone is expected to feature a triple rear camera setup with a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom.
- Storage: There could be two variants for the Galaxy S23 FE and this could be 6GB RAM + 128GB, and 8GB RAM + 256GB.
- Battery: The smartphone is also expected to pack a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 57,999|
|Release Date:||26-Oct-2023 (Expected)|
|Variant:||8 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage|