- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, and Galaxy Watch 5 are tipped to be unveiled at the Unpacked event on August 10th.
- The upcoming Samsung foldable and wearables are expected to hit stores from August 26th.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 series is said to get a new Lavender colour at the Unpacked event.
Samsung Unpacked event for the second half of the year usually happens around August. It earlier used to launch the Note-series but that is apparently discontinued and is replaced with Galaxy Z Fold and Galaxy Z Flip announcements alongside accessories like the Galaxy Watch. This year too it will unveil the Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Watch 5 at the event. While Samsung hasn’t revealed the launch date yet, noted leakster Jon Prosser has tipped the announcement and sale details of the upcoming Samsung products.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
According to Prosser, the Galaxy Watch 5, Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4 will be announced on August 10th and will be on sale from August 26th. The leakster claims the Galaxy S22 will get a new Lavender colour option and it will be on sale on the same day.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event
The Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event will be held on August 10th, where the brand will unveil the Galaxy S22 series in Lavender colour, Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, and Galaxy Watch 5. These will be up for pre-order on the same day and hit stores from August 26th. Jon Prosser has also shared the colour options the products will be available in.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4: Phantom Black, Green, and Beige colour options.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4: Graphite, Bora Purple, Pink Gold, and Blue colour options.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 (40mm): Phantom Black, Silver, and Pink Gold colours.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 (44mm): Phantom Black, Silver, Sapphire (blueish colour).
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro (46mm): Phantom Black, and Silver colours.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 specifications (expected)
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is said to sport a 6.2-inch cover display and a 7.6-inch internal display. Both screens could have a 120Hz refresh rate. It is said to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset coupled with Adreno GPU, up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. It is likely to boot Android 12 based on OneUI 4.0 custom skin out of the box.
The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is said to pack a 4,400mAh battery with 25W fast charging support and reverse wireless charging. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is said to have triple cameras on the back, comprising a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 12MP telephoto camera with 3X zoom.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 specifications (rumoured)
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 is said to pack a 6.7-inch Full-HD+ sAMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 2.1-inch sAMOLED secondary display. It could draw power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with Adreno GPU, 8GB RAM and 128/256GB storage. It is likely to run on Android 12-based OneUI 4 skin out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 is said to pack a 3,700mAh battery that supports 25W wired and 10W wireless charging. The handset is said to flaunt a dual rear camera, featuring a 12MP primary camera and a 12MP ultra-wide lens. On the front, it could get a 10MP camera.