- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 India prices revealed.
- The Galaxy Z Flip3 price in India starts from Rs 84,999.
- Customers can pre-book the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 on Samsung.com and leading retail stores from August 24th.
Samsung has finally revealed the Indian prices of the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 foldable smartphones. The devices were announced at the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event last week and Samsung has now launched them in India. The company has not only revealed the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 prices in India but also the pre-booking and sale dates and introductory offers. The Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3 come with similar designs as their predecessors but with some noticeable upgrades under the hood.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 prices in India, pre-booking and sale dates
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G price in India starts from Rs 1,49,999 for the base model with 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. The 12GB+512GB variant is priced at Rs 1,57,999. The phone will be available in Phantom Black and Phantom Green colour options in India.
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G comes in 8GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB variants that are priced at Rs 84,999 and Rs 88,999, respectively.
- Customers can pre-book the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 on Samsung.com and leading retail stores from August 24th till September 9th, 2021. The devices will go on sale from September 10th, 2021.
- Introductory offers include an upgrade voucher of up to Rs 7,000 or HDFC Bank cashback of up to Rs 7,000 for customers pre-booking the devices. Additionally, customers are also eligible for 1 year of free Samsung Care+ Accidental and Liquid Damage Protection worth Rs 7,999. All those who pre-reserved the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3 will also get a Galaxy SmartTag for free.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 and Galaxy Z Flip3 specifications, features
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 120Hz outer display and a 7.6-inch AMOLED 120Hz Infinity Flex display. This is the first foldable phone from Samsung to support the S Pen.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 is powered by the Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with 12GB RAM and up to 512GB internal storage. The device ships with Android 11-based OneUI and a 4,400mAh battery with 25W fast charging. In the camera department, the Galaxy Z Fold3 comes equipped with 12MP triple rear cameras, a 10MP front camera on the outer display and a 4MP under-display camera.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 sports a 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone also gets a 1.9-inch secondary screen on the outer shell that is larger than the screen on the previous Flip. The foldable phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with 8GB RAM and up to 256GB internal storage. The phone gets 12MP dual cameras on the back and a 10MP selfie camera. The Galaxy Z Flip3 packs a 3,300mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging.