SBI users can check the mini statement for recent transactions without actually visiting the bank. The bank has made the entire process pretty simple and straightforward. Account-holders can check their SBI mini statement from the comfort of their home via missed call number, SMS service, app, and also online banking. Below is an easy step-by-step guide on how to do so.
An SBI mini statement, for those unaware, is nothing but a mini passbook that keeps account of all the recent transactions made inward or outward through ATM, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, UPI etc. So, without any further ado, here’s a quick guide on how to check SBI mini statement using number, SMS, or online banking/ app.
SBI mini statement check
The first and foremost thing required to check your SBI mini statement is to get your number registered with SBI, if for whatever reason was not done at the time of opening a bank account. To do so, open your messages app, create a new SMS and enter REG<space>SBI bank account number and send it to 09223488888. With that done, you can easily request the mini statement through a missed call or an SMS along with other methods explained in detail below.
How to check SBI mini statement through missed call number
Just call the given number from your registered mobile number and get the SBI mini statement in the form of an SMS
- Open your phone app
- Dial and call 09223866666
- The call will automatically disconnect after a few rings
- After that, wait for a few seconds and you’ll get an SMS
- This SMS will contain your SBI mini statement with 5 recent transactions
How to check SBI statement via SMS
Checking your SBI statement via SMS is also pretty straightforward. Here’s how.
- Open the ‘Messages’ app on your phone
- Create a new chat and send an SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number
- Wait for a few seconds and you’ll get an SMS containing your SBI mini statement with 5 recent transactions done on your SBI bank account
How to check SBI statement via app
Download SBI’s official mobile banking app – YONO and access various services such as investments, applying for loans and checking the statement of your bank account.
- Head over to Google Play Store or App Store for Android and iOS respectively
- Search and install the ‘SBI YONO’ app
- Once installed, open the app and log in with your registered mobile number or email ID
- When logged in, tap ‘Accounts’
- Here you’ll find your bank statement under your account number
How to check SBI mini statement online using net banking
- Head over to this link retail.onlinesbi.com and login with your username & password
- Once logged in, go to the ‘account details’ section
- Here you’ll find your full-fledged bank account statement
How to check SBI mini statement offline through ATM
If you are facing internet or mobile issues, then you can visit the nearest ATM to check your SBI mini statement. Here’s how it works:
- Visit an SBI ATM in your locality
- Insert the Debit card into the ATM machine
- Once done and the card is scanned, several options will appear on the screen
- Select the one which says mini bank statement
- The ATM machine will print out your mini bank statement containing the 10 recent transactions
These were the various methods to easily access and check your SBI mini statement. After all, keeping track of your transactions is always a good practice to get an idea about your expenses and incomes.