- Vivo S17 bears the model number V2283A.
- The listing reveals the handset has managed to score 817 in the single-core round and 2607 in the multi-core round.
- The Vivo S17 will come with Android 13 OS, 12GB RAM and probably Snapdragon 778G+ SoC.
The Vivo S17 series is set to launch in China on May 31st. The company has been teasing newer features of the phones at regular intervals. The lineup is expected to include the Vivo S17, Vivo S17t, and Vivo S17 Pro. Now, ahead of the launch, the vanilla Vivo S17 has been spotted on the Geekbench website, revealing some key details. The listing reveals the model number V2283A. The handset has managed to score 817 in the single-core round and 2607 in the multi-core round.
Vivo S17 Geekbench
- According to the Geekbench listing, the Vivo S17’s motherboard section mentions ‘Lahaina’, which is an octa-core processor with a peak clock speed of 2.52GHz.
- There are three performance cores clocked at 2.42GHz and four efficiency cores clocked at 1.80GHz.
- The source code section of the page mentions Adreno 642L GPU, which suggests the chipset in question could be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+.
- The listing shows the Vivo S17 runs on Android 13 OS out of the box and packs 12GB RAM, but there could be other options at launch.
Vivo S17 specifications (expected)
- Display: The handset sports a 6.78-inch AMOLED display with curved edges, a 120Hz refresh rate, and a 1260×2800 pixels resolution.
- Processor: The Vivo S17 is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ SoC paired with Adreno 642L GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The phone packs 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB storage.
- Cameras: The Vivo S17 has a 50MP primary camera and an 8MP secondary lens. There is a 50MP front camera for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: The Vivo phone is tipped to pack a 4,500mAh battery and will have 80W fast charging support.
- Others: The Vivo S17 will be equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor for security and an IR Blaster.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 29,060|
|Release Date:||14-Oct-2023 (Expected)|
|Variant:||8 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|