- The upcoming Vivo V29 Pro 5G will be launched in India in the coming months.
- The smartphone is expected to be powered by a Dimensity 8000 series chipset.
- The Vivo V29 Pro 5G will equip a massive 50MP selfie camera setup.
Chinese smartphone maker Vivo is planning to unveil the Vivo V29 Pro 5G in India in the coming months. Ahead of its launch, a new report by 91mobiles Hindi – in association with tipster Sudhanshu – has tipped the key specifications of the upcoming smartphone, after revealing the details of its younger sibling, the Vivo V29 Lite 5G. Let us look at the expected specifications of the Vivo V29 Pro 5G.
Vivo V29 Pro 5G specifications leaked
- Display: The upcoming Vivo V29 Pro 5G will come with a 6.7-inch curved OLED screen with a high 120Hz refresh rate.
- Rear cameras: The smartphone will sport a triple camera setup with a 64MP main camera.
- Selfie camera: In terms of the front camera, the Vivo V29 Pro 5G will equip a massive 50MP selfie sensor.
- Storage: The Vivo V29 Pro 5G is expected to come in more than one variant, but one of them will include at least 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- Battery: The smartphone will pack the usual 5,000mAh battery, which is the current trend, with the support of 6W fast charging technology, as per the report.
It should be noted that most of the newly tipped specifications of the Vivo V29 Pro match with a recent report that also mentioned that the upcoming smartphone will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8000 series processor and would run on Android 13 OS out of the box.
Vivo V29 Pro 5G launch timeline
There is no official confirmation as of now, but the Vivo V29 Pro 5G might be launched in India as a rebranded version of the Vivo S17 Pro, which is set to launch in China soon. It is said that the Vivo V29 Pro 5G will go global in June and is expected to launch in India soon after that. However, we must wait for an official confirmation.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 43,990|
|Release Date:||07-Jun-2023 (Expected)|
|Variant:||12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|