- WhatsApp has removed the May 15th deadline to accept the new terms for users.
- After few weeks, people will not be able to use some of its features.
Your WhatsApp account will remain active after May 15th
While the May 15th deadline has been delayed, WhatsApp says it will keep reminding you about accepting the new terms, and you will eventually have to accept them.
- You won’t be able to access your WhatsApp chat list.
- You can answer incoming calls, read messaging by tapping the notification alert only.
- After a few weeks, WhatsApp will stop sending incoming messages and calls to your account.