“Various e-commerce portals will be offering up to Rs 3,000 discount on several Xiaomi products”
Xiaomi has announced its festive sale across India in partnership with several e-commerce platforms in the country. The sale brings discounts on all Mi smartphones and accessories and will be held across all e-commerce platforms like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Paytm and Tata Cliq from October 1st.
Offers on the Xiaomi smartphones and accessories –
- The Mi 5 for Rs 19,999, Rs 3,000 discount (on Flipkart starting October 3rd)
- The Mi Max for Rs 13,999, Rs 1,000 discount
- The Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime for Rs 6,499 and Rs 8,499 respectively, Rs 500 discount each
- The Redmi Note 3 (2GB+16GB) for Rs 9,499, Rs 500 discount (on Flipkart starting October 3rd)
- The Redmi Note 3 (3GB+32GB) for Rs 10,999, Rs 1,000 discount (on Flipkart starting October 3rd)
- The Mi 4 16GB for Rs 9,999, Rs 1,000 discount (on Flipkart starting October 3rd)
- The 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank for Rs 899, Rs 400 discount
- The 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank for Rs 1,899, Rs 300 discount
The company hasn’t announced any offers on the Mi Band 2, which will be available on original price at Rs 1,999.
Availability of the offers –
Amazon’s Great Indian Shopping Festival – The e-tailer will offer the Redmi Note 3, Mi Max, 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank, and 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank at discounted prices between October 1st and 5th.
Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale – The Xiaomi Mi 4, Redmi Note 3, Mi 5, Mi Max, Redmi 3S, and the Redmi 3S Prime’s offers will be available on Flipkart between October 2nd and 6th. The Mi Purifier 2 will also go on sale for the first time on Flipkart.
Snapdeal’s Unbox Diwali Sale – The e-commerce portal will offer the Redmi Note 3 and Mi Max with the aforementioned offers between October 1st and 6th.
Paytm and Tata Cliq – They will have offers on the Redmi Note 3 and Mi Max during their festive sales in October.