One of the most popular original web series You, which has been running successfully for three seasons, is back on the OTT platform with a new season. You Season 4 takes you to Europe for another exciting adventure of Joe Goldberg who looks to spice up his life. The creators have announced that the new season will be released in two parts. The You Season 4 part 1 is now streaming online, while part 2 will be released next month. Here is everything you need to know about this web series, including how to watch You Season 4 online, plot details, cast, and trailer.
Where to watch You Season 4 on OTT?
Since You is a Netflix original series, Season 4 has premiered on Netflix as well. However, only the first 5 episodes as part of You: Season 4 Part 1 have been released on the streaming platform for now. Part 2 with the other 5 episodes will come to the platform on March 9th. The much-anticipated Web series will be available in English on the streaming platform.
However, in order to stream, you need a Netflix streaming subscription. Here’s a quick look at Netflix plans in India:
- Rs 149/ month for Netflix mobile-only subscription
- Rs 199/ month for Netflix Basic subscription
- Rs 499/ month for Netflix Standard subscription
- Rs 699/ month for Netflix Premium subscription
You: Season 4 plot
We know how eagerly the fans have been waiting for You Season 4 to come out on Netflix, and we would not give away any spoilers in order for you to enjoy it to the fullest. However, in terms of plot details, we can definitely reveal that the fourth season of the superhit Netflix show has been shot in London and Paris, which means it will likely be based entirely in Europe. The lead character Joe Goldberg will play the role of a university professor in London under the alias of Jonathan Moore. Apart from this, details on other characters are not clear yet.
You: Season 4 cast
Most of the cast members of previous seasons will reprise their roles in Season 4. Here is the cast list.
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg / Jonathan Moore
- Tati Gabrielle as Marienne Bellamy, Joe’s love interest
- Lukas Gage as Adam Pratt, an American ex-pat
- Charlotte Ritchie as Kate, a gallery manager
- Tilly Keeper as Lady Phoebe, a rich and famous socialite
- Amy-Leigh Hickman as Nadia, a literature major in Joe’s class
- Ed Speleers as Rhys Montrose, a dry, irreverent author
- Niccy Lin as Sophie, an entrepreneur
- Aidan Cheng as Simon, the son of a Chinese tech mogul
- Stephen Hagan as Malcolm, a literature professor
- Ben Wiggins as Roald Walker-Burton, a British aristocratEve Austin as Gemma, a part of the friendship group from Oxford
- Dario Coates as Connie, an old sportsman
- Sean Pertwee as Vic, Adam’s personal driver and bodyguard
- Brad Alexander as Edward, a student in Joe’s class
- Alison Pargeter as Dawn, a paparazzi photographer
- Adam James as Elliot
You: Season 4 trailer
The trailer for You Season 4 Part 1 is out.