- The first four episodes premiered on Netflix last month
- The remaining five are out now
- Joe Goldberg’s London escapades continue in the series
You Season 4 Part 2 is releasing on Netflix globally today, March 9th. The superhit psychological thriller, which is part of Netflix’s original content slate, saw the first four episodes of Season 4 releasing on February 9th. Part 2, with the remaining episodes, is releasing today on Netflix in India and other countries. To recall, the season has a total of nine episodes, which were released in a combination of four + five across a period of one month. Here are all the details you need on You Season Part 2 release date, time, plot, cast, trailer, and more.
Where to watch You Season 4 Part 2 on OTT?
Much like Part 1, You Season 4 Part 2 is premiering on Netflix, scheduled for March 9th at 1:30pm IST. So, in some time, you will be able to stream all nine episodes of You: Season 4 all at once. The fourth season of You will be available on Netflix in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, European Spanish, Filipino, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Thai, and Turkish languages.
To stream You, you will need an active Netflix plan. The entry-level, mobile plan starts at Rs 149 per month, while the Basic plan goes for Rs 199, the Standard plan for Rs 499, and Premium plan is priced at Rs 699 per month.
You: Season 4 plot
Now that four episodes of Netflix thriller series You have been released on Netflix, we have a bit of an idea of the plot of what could be coming. Spoilers ahead! In the fourth season, Joe Goldberg is back with a new identity as he moves to London, England to continue his escapades. He takes up the alias of professor Jonathan Moore and joins an elite socialite group in the city.
You: Season 4 Part 2 cast
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg / Jonathan Moore
- Tati Gabrielle as Marienne Bellamy, Joe’s love interest
- Lukas Gage as Adam Pratt, an American ex-pat
- Charlotte Ritchie as Kate, a gallery manager
- Tilly Keeper as Lady Phoebe, a rich and famous socialite
- Amy-Leigh Hickman as Nadia, a literature major in Joe’s class
- Ed Speleers as Rhys Montrose, a dry, irreverent author
- Niccy Lin as Sophie, an entrepreneur
- Aidan Cheng as Simon, the son of a Chinese tech mogul
- Stephen Hagan as Malcolm, a literature professor
- Ben Wiggins as Roald Walker-Burton, a British aristocratEve Austin as Gemma, a part of the friendship group from Oxford
- Dario Coates as Connie, an old sportsman
- Sean Pertwee as Vic, Adam’s personal driver and bodyguard
- Brad Alexander as Edward, a student in Joe’s class
- Alison Pargeter as Dawn, a paparazzi photographer
- Adam James as Elliot