|Amazon||Bharat MICROMAX Q437 3 (Jet Black)||Rs. 3,690|
|Paytm Mall||Micromax Bharat Q437 1 GB 16 GB (Black)||Rs. 3,905|
|Flipkart||Micromax Bharat 3 (Champagne, 8 GB)(1 GB RAM)||Rs. 3,999|
Micromax Bharat 3 price in India starts from Rs. 3,690. The lowest price of Micromax Bharat 3 is Rs. 3,690 at amazon.in. This is 1 GB RAM / 8 GB internal storage base variant of Micromax Bharat 3 which is available in Black, Gold colour.
1. ICICI bank discount - 10% instant discount up to Rs 1,750 on minimum purchase of Rs 3,000.
2. ICICI bank bonus cashback - Flat cashback of Rs 1,750 on total purchase above Rs 50,000
1. Use promocode SAVE7 to get Rs. 294 cashback. With Cashback of Rs. 294, your Effective price is Rs. 3905.
2. Get 5% Cashback Maximum Upto Rs.15000, Use Promocode BUY5.
3. Get 3 Movie Vouchers of Rs.250 each, Use Promocode MALLMOVIE750.
4. Get 3 Mobile Recharge Vouchers of Rs.100 each, Use Promocode MALLRECHG300.
5. Minimum cart value should be more than Rs.249, Use Promocode BIJLIBILL250.
1. 10% Instant Discount on SBI Credit Cards.
2. 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Card.
3. Extra 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
The screen is too small n the phone is not upto the mark
Satisfying performance. Value for money.
The eligible smartphones include Bharat 2+, Bharat 3, Bharat 4 and Canvas 1Nov 30 2017 By Abhiman Biswas
The Bharat 3 and Bharat 4 are budget VoLTE-enabled offerings with Android NougatSep 18 2017 By Akshay Kumar
The new Bharat series devices come with Android Nougat, quad-core SoCs and 22 regional languages supportSep 15 2017 By Akshay Kumar
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Front Camera||5 MP|
|Launch Date||September 18, 2017 (Official)|
|Operating System||Android v7.0 (Nougat)|
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
4G: Available (supports Indian bands)
3G: Available, 2G: Available
|Screen Size||4.5 inches (11.43 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||480 x 854 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Capacitive Touchscreen|
Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53
|Expandable Memory||Up to 32 GB|
5 MP Primary Camera
|Image Resolution||2592 x 1944 Pixels|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom|
5 MP Front Camera
|TalkTime||Up to 7 Hours(2G)|
|Standby time||Up to 180 Hours(2G)|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
TD-LTE 2300(band 40)
FD-LTE 2100(band 1) / 1800(band 3) / 850(band 5)
UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
Quad core 1.1 GHz vs Quad core 1.3 GHz
Raneesh Valiyakath Reni
Micromax Bharat 4 vs Moto C Plus
Both the phones have their pros and cons,lets analyze :-
Advantages of Motorola Moto C Plus
1.More RAM:- More RAM means more applications can run at the same time.
2.Better Camera Resolution:-More resolution generally means better picture quality, though it's not always necessary.
3.Has Front Camera Flash:-Having a front camera flash allows you to take selfies in low light.
4.Supports HD Video Recording:-HD Videos are of higher quality and they look great on big TV screen.
5.Bigger Battery:-It can generally last more time,
Verdict - In my opinion Motorola Moto C Plus is better overall performance and price ,
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles
Navigate to the file you wish to share. Tap and hold the file till you see a menu. Select the send option and choose a method to send (Mail, Bluetooth, WhatsApp)
You can find the specifications of Micromax Bharat 4 here.