:-To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast. Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone
Yes, Asus Zenfone 5Z is capable of recoding super slow motion videos at 240 fps. It also supports portrait mode and captures great pictures.
You can see detailed specs here: Asus Zenfone 5Z
Watch the slow motion test video here:
Out of OnePlus 6 and Honor 10 , I will recommend you to go with OnePlus 6 as it offers bigger screen and better processor. You can also check the complete comparison here : OnePlus 6 vs Honor 10
I will recommend you Realme 1. It comes with 6-inch IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,160 pixels. Under the hood is a MediaTek Helio P60 assisted by 6GB RAM which gives the best performance in the class. The camera setup consists of a 13MP primary camera which can capture very nice images along with an 8MP front snapper.
The RealMe 1 is a great smartphone which comes with a lot of strong features.
You can also check the complete comparison here: Xiaomi Redmi Y2 (Redmi S2) vs RealMe 1
I will any day recommend you go for the Poco F1 because of the following reasons:
Comparison: Asus Zenfone 5z vs Poco F1