|Sort by:|| |
Follow the given steps:-
1.Firstly turn off the phone by using the Power key.
2.Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
3.Relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
4.Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
Here difference starts,
Kirin 655- Mali 830mp2: 61.2 GFLOPS
Snapdragon 625-Adreno 506:130 GFLOPS
So gaming performance will be better for snapdragon 625
Snapdragon 625 is manufactured in 14nm process
Kirin 655 is manufactured in 16nm process
So both are efficient.
The advantage to Kirin is that it is used in Huawei phones so it will be more optimized since Huawei produces kirin socs.
Out of Honor 9i and Honor 9N, Honor 9i is slightly better as it has a better camera and bigger battery backup other than this both the phones have a moreover similar configuration.
To see the complete comparison : Honor 9N vs Honor 9i
I will recommend you Huawei P20. It might come with a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display which has a screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,560 pixels powered by two Quad-Core Cortex A53 processors (2.4GHz + 1.8GHz) aided by an 8GB of RAM. The expected camera setup at the back might be 16MP + 16MP. With an onboard memory of 128GB, Huawei P20 will be a good choice.
You can also check the complete comparison here: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro vs Honor 9i vs Huawei P20
Insert SIM in Honor 9i1. Take out the SIM ejector tool that must have come with the box.
2. Towards the left-hand side of the phone, just above the power button, you will find a small hole. Insert the SIM ejection tool into it and the tray shall come out.
3. Now carefully insert the SIM card(s) in it and slide the tray back gently.
4. Restart your phone and you will see the SIM card is working.
You can check more on Honor 9i here:Honor 9i specs
Antutu Benchmark score for Honor 9 Lite is 74,685 and for Xiaomi Mi A1 is 74,998 ( higher the better)
Thus it is clear that both the devices equally good in terms of processor performance are concerned.
Honor 9i also comes with more 4GB RAM as compared to 3GB RAM present in Honor 9 Lite. with more RAM it is easy for the users to use many apps simultaneously without any major lag.
2)In terms of camera performance Honor 9i is a much better device as it comes with a better ( 16 + 2 MP) Dual camera in comparison to ( 13 + 2 MP) Dual camera in Honor 9 Lite. Also, Honor 9i gives new features like Smile detection which is not present in the other device.
3) Honor 9i comes with a front camera flash which is always a better option to click awesome selfies in low light condition.
4) In terms of battery capacity and performance Honor 9i is a much better as it provides a much better 3340 battery capacity in comparison to 3000 mAh in Honor 9 Lite.
Thus it is clear that Honor 9i is a better device.
To check all the other details of comparison you can click this link Huawei Honor 9i vs Huawei Honor 9 Lite