To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Huawei Mate 10 Lite
check the given steps:-
Tap the video camera icon when the contact is online to start a video call. ...
Tap the phone icon to start a voice only Skype call.
To end a call, tap the red phone icon at the bottom.
Using a Skype account to try to call landlines or cellphones will cost money.
Hide Photos and Videos on your phone
To hide photos and videos on your phone you will have to download the app named "Gallery Vault" and follow the steps below:
And you will see a confirmation message on your screen as shown in the Image below
And you are done!
You can also check the video below for your reference:
You can check the given
Go to the Dialer app.
Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
Then select the Ringtone button.
A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
If the ringtone you made isnt listed hit Add and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The Huawei Mate 10 Lite come with a fingerprint scanner at its front that can be used for quickly unlocking the device.But to hide or protect your apps I would suggest you use App lock.Heres how.
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.