Yes, Huawei P30 Lite supports OTG. USB OTG or USB On-The-Go is one of the most recent technologies that allows you to connect your pen drives and in some cases hard disks to your smartphones and tablets. It has a cable and through that cable, you can directly view and use your pen drive in your smartphones.
Specs: Huawei P30 Lite
Service center location: Service centers
Honestly speaking, fast charging is the most relevant and important feature these days in phones. You can charge your phone fully within minutes while you are getting ready to leave your home. Yes, Oppo Reno does support fast charging. It has a 4000mAh battery.
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast. Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer, Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Huawei P30 Lite
Yes, Huawei P30 Lite comes with Google Assistant. All the Android phones have Google Assistant built in them as a basic feature. It is just like a personal assistant which activates on your voice commands and helps you set alarms, reminders and find stuff on the internet.
Transfer files from your phone to another device.
You can also check below video to share big files between two Android devices:
To Increase the speed of your slow Android phone here is the guide to speed it up in 5 Minutes
You can also check the most popular video on youtube to speed up your Android without installing any software:
To root your phone manually, you need to turn on USB Debugging.
XDA Developers is a great site to help you with the process, support and Custom ROMs.
Check the below video for One click root method that works on many latest devices: