|Sort by:|| |
Launch Settings from your Home screen.
Tap on General.
Tap on Accessibility.
Tap LED Flash for Alerts.
Toggle LED Flash for Alerts to ON.
Check the full specs
Go to Settings, Personal, Backup and reset, and select both Backup my data and Automatic restore.
Go to Settings, Personal, Accounts & Sync, and select your Google account.
Select all of the option boxes listed, to ensure that all available data is synced.
Check the full specs of the phone
To Transfer files from your phone to another device.
1. To transfer data from your phone to a Laptop
Use the data cable that came along with your phone. Simply plug in your device and start transferring your data to your laptop.
2. To transfer data from a phone to phone.
There are many ways you can transfer your data like Using the Shareit app(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en), Bluetooth etc.
Using shareit app: Just download the shareit app on both the phones and open it.then select the app, photo, video you want to transfer from the list and press "Send". It will search for the nearby device. Once the device appears tap on that your file will be transferred.
You can check the complete specs of this phone
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
To buy a phone on EMI, you must have a credit card with appropriate Credit limit.
Then you can head to any online store like Flipkart and Amazon to buy your phone on EMI.
a. Open the App or website on your phone or PC
b. Then select the phone you want to buy and press buy now.
c. Select the Address and Tap on "Continue"
d. Select the "EMI" option as the mode of payment and Click on Continue.
e. Select your bank
f. Select the EMI time period from the options
g. Enter your card details and make the payment.
You can check the full specs:-
Turn on Battery Saver
1. Go to settings.
2. Then tap on Battery option.
3. Then Tap on Battery saver option
4. Then select the percentage at which you want to trigger the battery saver in your phone and you are Done.
You can also check the video below for more description
You can check the complete specs of this phone: