To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone Moto E5 Plus
To record calls on Your phone Follow the steps below:
1. Download the ACR call recording app from the play store
2. Then Follow the instructions from the app and allow all the access to the app as shown in the Image below
3. Then Tap the three bar on the top left of the app
4. 5. There you will find the Enable option on the top.
6. Enable it and enjoy the app.
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Moto E5 Plus
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.
Here is the video guide to do the same
You can check the full specs here: Moto E5 Plus
Ram Niwas Naran
I will suggest you go for Redmi Y2. The Redmi Y2's CPU is faster than Moto E5 Plus. Speedier CPU gives you more stable experience. It is slimmer and lighter than the Moto E5 Plus and comes with dual cameras as well.
Powered by an octa-core, 2-GHz, Cortex A53 processor, built on Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 chipset and coupled with 3GB RAM, it is excellent for handling multitasking requirements. At the same time, the Adreno 506 graphics processor enhances the gaming experience. The smartphone works on the latest Android v8.1 (Oreo).
You should unquestionably opt for the Redmi Y2 amongst the two devices.
You can also check the complete comparison here: Moto E5 Plus vs Xiaomi Redmi Y2 (Redmi S2)
No, the Moto E5 Plus does not have any notification light and it is quite a letdown for the phone as there is a lot of space at the top of the front side of the device.
Check Full Device Specifications Moto E5 Plus
No, Moto E5 Plus doesn't have native dual app support , you can install various apps like Parallel Space .