OnePlus 2 64GB vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32GB
Both the phones have their pros and cons,lets analyze:-
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1.Supports VoLTE:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is VoLTE Enabled. You can use this to make calls over 4G network. It is compatible with Reliance Jio.
2.Supports Memory Card:- Memory cards give your device more storage capacity. So you can store more songs, photos and videos.
3.Supports FM Radio:-Listen to your favourite radio stations on your device. Enjoy music on the go with FM Radio.
4.Bigger Battery:-It can generally last more time.
Verdict - In my opinion, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is better overall performance and price
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles
To unlock, the bootloader of your device follow these steps:-
1) on your phone. To enable it to go to Settings - About Phone - Build number -Tap it 4-5 to enable developer mode.
2) Now again go to Settings - Developer Options - USB Debugging option and use this toggle button to enable it. Accept warning by tapping on OK button.
Also in the Developer options.
3)Find the option and use its toggle button to enable it.
4) Boot the smartphone into the fast mode by clicking the volume up and power button at the same time.
5) Now, Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable.
6) Then open the ADB folder that you created in
7Now, run this command to unlock the bootloader:
And slect YES on your phone screen. Use power button to select.
8) The device will now automatically reboot. Go back to and issue this command to ensure that it worked:
You can now reboot your phone using this command:
As per latest update by One plus India Facebook page. They will be rolling out OTA update next quarter to support VoLTE.
Meanwhile, all existing OnePlus users (including OnePlus One and OnePlus X users) using Jio services can use Jio4GVoice app (formerly known as JioJoin app) to experience enhanced call quality on the network.